The latest Civil Beat/Hawaii News Now poll finds:
- 54% of voters said they were not satisfied with state plans to reopen public schools.
- 56% of voters said they were not satisfied with state plans to reopen tourism.
- 75% (three-fourths) of voters continue to support local stay-at-home guidelines and quarantine orders.
- Presumptive Democratic nominee for President Joe Biden enjoys a 51% positive rating compared to just 30% for Donald Trump.
- 56% said they would pick Biden while 29% chose Trump. “Those numbers are nearly identical to what Hawaii voters said four years ago when asked about Trump and Hillary Clinton.”
The new poll, conducted July 27-30, surveyed 975 registered voters in Hawaii. The margin of error was 3.1 percentage points.